Classic Equine Legacy 2 Hind Medium Protective Boots - Lavender
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $99!
Orders less than $99 pay just $9.95.
Other than Canada, International orders, please email BrreLhorse@aol.com for a shipping quote.
New color! Lavender Classic Equine Legacy 2 hind support boots are made of 100% virgin perforated neoprene that allows the leg to breathe and heat to escape so your horse's legs stay cooler.
A round cut box stitched hook-and-loop attachment with an aggressive closure makes the Legacy more secure. A shock absorbing splint pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues. The refined splint pad guards against crossfire injuries and allows for a closer, cleaner fit.
- Made of 100% virgin neoprene that provides four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility
- Suspensory rib ensures proper boot alignment
- Perforated body allows heat to escape and the leg to breathe
- Shock absorbing splint pad guards against crossfire and other scalping injuries
- New Hook-and-loop closures with elastic reinforcement provide exceptional grip and durability. Helping prevent tears
- Soft lycra inner layer cleans easily and dries quickly
- Exclusive Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support to the fetlock
- New tough, elastic exterior fabric extends to the base of the boot to ensure a close, comfortable fit
- Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out
- Sold by the pair.