14.5 inch Circle Y Lisa Lockhart Ambition Flex2 Barrel Saddle
14.5 inch Circle Y Lisa Lockhart Ambition Barrel Saddle with medium Flex2 tree
This is a gorgeous saddle designed by Lisa Lockhart. It's built on Circle Y's Flex2 tree which allows your horse freedom of movement and a great fit. It also has a low profile fit that helps keep you close to the horse for control.
A unique saddle with its snowflake stamp tooling and border and antique stainless and copper spots. It's finished off in a unique mahogany finish with a black distressed faux elephant seat.
The Flex2 barrel tree provides comfort for the horse while the forward set fenders give the rider a balanced feel. In-skirt "C" rigging is lightweight and provides a close contact feel, great when you have a need for speed!
You'll love the Softee seat jockeys and fenders, which come ready to ride and eliminate the painful break in period of a new saddle.
Made in the USA with Herman Oak Leather.
- Seat size: 14.5"
- Color: Mahogany Tooling: 7/8 snowflake
- Silver: Antique stainless and copper with copper spots
- Rigging: In-skirt C
- Horn: 3" neck, 1-3/4" cap
- Tree: Flex2 Barrel Medium
- Skirt: 13-1/2" D x 24" L
- Skirt liner: Grip-Rite carpet close contact
- Swell width: 13"
- Cantle height: 4-1/2"
- Fenders: Pre-shaped
- Stirrups: 2 inch aluminum with rubber grip treads
- Rear cinch: Included
- Weight: Approximately 25 lbs.
We Also Recommend
- SOLD - 15 inch used Circle Y Bob Marshall Treeless Barrel Saddle
- SOLD - 14.5 inch JB Heritage Saddle with copper accents