14 inch Circle Y Lisa Lockhart Contender Flex2 Barrel Saddle
The Lisa Lockhart Contender Barrel Saddle by Circle Y features eye-catching aesthetic upgrades with antique brass conchos, a faux chocolate elephant seat, and a brass spot trim around the skirts and cantle.
It allows your horse freedom of movement and keeps you close to the horse for control.
This saddle designed in collaboration with Lisa Lockhart is built for a balanced feel for the rider and a great fit for the horse. A unique saddle with its spider stamp tooling and antique brass spot trim, finished off in a unique mahogany finish.
The Flex2 barrel tree provides comfort for the horse while the forward set fenders give the rider a balanced feel. In-skirt "C" rigging is lightweight and provides a close contact feel, great when you have a need for speed!
You'll love the faux elephant seat, rawhide wrapped horn, and spot trim.
You'll love the Softee seat jockeys and fenders, which come ready to ride and eliminate the painful break in period of a new saddle.
Made in the USA with Herman Oak Leather.
- Seat size: 14"
- Color: Mahogany
- Tooling: Spider stamp with antique brass spot border
- Silver: Antique brass
- Rigging: In-skirt C
- Horn: 3" Neck, 1-3/4" cap
- Tree: Flex2 Barrel Medium
- Skirt: 13-1/2" D x 24" L
- Skirt liner: Grip-Rite close contact
- Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle height: 4-1/2"
- Fenders: Pre-shaped
- Stirrups: Aluminum with rubber grip treads
- Rear cinch: Included
- Weight: Approximately 26 lbs.
We Also Recommend
- SOLD - 15 inch used Circle Y Bob Marshall Treeless Barrel Saddle
- SOLD - 14.5 inch JB Heritage Saddle with copper accents