Classic Equine Legacy System Support Boots
The original Classic Equine Legacy System Horse boots are made of 100% virgin perforated neoprene that allows the leg to breathe and heat to escape so your horse's legs stay cooler.
A round cut box stitched hook-and-loop attachment with an aggressive closure makes the Legacy more secure. A shock absorbing splint pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues. The refined splint pad guards against crossfire injuries and allows for a closer, cleaner fit.
- Made of 100% virgin neoprene that provides four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility
- Suspensory rib ensures proper boot alignment
- Perforated body allows heat to escape and the leg to breathe
- Shock absorbing splint pad guards against crossfire and other scalping injuries
- Hook-and-loop closures provide exceptional grip and durability. Helping prevent tears
- Soft lycra inner layer cleans easily and dries quickly
- Exclusive Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support to the fetlock
- Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out
Sold by the pair.
Sizing Chart click here
These are the Original Legacy boots.