Shoofly Leggins Fly Boots for Horses
PLEASE NOTE: we will be closed and unable to ship Wednesday, October 20th thru Sunday, October 31st. All orders placed during this time will ship on Monday, November 1st.
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $99!
Orders less than $99 pay just $8.95.
International orders please email BrreLhorse@aol.com for a shipping quote.
The best Fly Boot on the planet for horses.
Use loose-fitting, chemical free SHOOFLY fly boots during fly season to prevent painful fly bites and reduce stressful stomping which leads to hoof damage and leg fatigue.
Breathable plastic mesh with sewn-in stays to eliminate sagging. Heavy-duty Velcro ensures durability and wear-ability. Lower edge finished in felt to eliminate embedded wild oats, burrs, and foxtails.
- Comes in a set of 4 boots
- Chemical free
- Will not sag
- Easy to use Velcro fasteners
- Prevents painful bites from flies & other biting insects
- Prevents bot flies from laying eggs
- Reduces hoof stress & stomping caused by fly bites
- Speeds healing time of abrasions & wounds by allowing air flow
- Does not restrict blood flow or range of motion
- Made in the USA
- Lasts all season
This patented product is made of a plastic mesh material to ensure both durability and breath ability. Sewn in plastic stays create stability and is the concept our patent is based upon. Heavy duty Velcro fasteners.
Medium: Recommended for 15-hand horse, average horse, quarter horse
Large: Recommended for 16-hand horse or draft size