Ariat Men's Heritage Roper Distressed Brown Western Boots 10002284
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $99!
Orders less than $99 pay just $9.95.
Other than Canada, International orders, please email BrreLhorse@aol.com for a shipping quote.
Ariat Men's Heritage Roper western boot is a low profile cowboy boot that's tough enough to stand up to hard work but good looking enough to do the nice dinner thing too.
The Heritage roper boot features Ariat ATS comfort technology. Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.
This Ariat Heritage roper boot features a full grain leather foot under a chain stitched 10 inch matching leather shaft. Low comfort 1-1/4 inch block roper heel. Roomy round roper toe. Single stitched 3/4 welt. Distressed brown color may vary slightly.
- Best selling Ariat Heritage roper boots
- Full grain leather upper with leather lining
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Removable, gel cushioned footbed with moisture-wicking sockliner
- Lightweight, supportive composite shank; forked design for balance & proper body alignment
- Long-wearing, flexible Duratread outsole