Classic Equine Legacy Flexion Front Protective Boots - Black
PLEASE NOTE: we will be closed and unable to ship Wednesday, October 20th thru Sunday, October 31st. All orders placed during this time will ship on Monday, November 1st.
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $99!
Orders less than $99 pay just $8.95.
International orders please email BrreLhorse@aol.com for a shipping quote.
Black, front, Classic Equine Legacy 2 Flexion Boots for horses where Maximum Protection Meets Ultimate Flexion
Flexion technology provides individual abrasive resistant cells on the fetlock cradle system with impact and wear protection never before seen in the equine leg protection space.
Each flexion cell can move and stretch individually, creating a flush, secure fit when wrapping the cradle around the horse's leg. The same Legacy2 design provides suspensory support without inhibiting movement, reinforcing the horse's natural motion while protecting the critical structures of the leg using nature's design.
- 100% virgin neoprene that provides 4-way stretch for ultimate flexibility
- Suspensory rib ensures proper boot alignment
- Perforated body allows heat to escape & the leg to breathe
- Shock absorbing splint pad guards against crossfire & scalping injuries
- Hook-and-loop closures with elastic reinforcement provide exceptional grip & durability
- Soft lycra inner layer cleans easily & dries quickly
- Exclusive Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support to the fetlock
- Flexion technology has extended stretch, ensuring a close, comfortable fit
- UV, impact, and wear resistant
- Bound edges help keep out dirt and debris
- Sold in pairs.