Classic Equine Legacy 2 Hind Support Boots for Horses
PLEASE NOTE: we will be closed and unable to ship Wednesday, October 20th thru Sunday, October 31st. All orders placed during this time will ship on Monday, November 1st.
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $99!
Orders less than $99 pay just $8.95.
International orders please email BrreLhorse@aol.com for a shipping quote.
Classic Equine Legacy 2 hind support boots are made of 100% virgin perforated neoprene that allows the leg to breathe and heat to escape so your horse's legs stay cooler.A round cut box stitched hook-and-loop attachment with an aggressive closure makes the Legacy more secure. A shock absorbing splint pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues. The refined splint pad guards against crossfire injuries and allows for a closer, cleaner fit.
- Made of 100% virgin neoprene that provides four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility
- Suspensory rib ensures proper boot alignment
- Perforated body allows heat to escape and the leg to breathe
- Shock absorbing splint pad guards against crossfire and other scalping injuries
- New Hook-and-loop closures with elastic reinforcement provide exceptional grip and durability. Helping prevent tears
- Soft lycra inner layer cleans easily and dries quickly
- Exclusive Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support to the fetlock
- New tough, elastic exterior fabric extends to the base of the boot to ensure a close, comfortable fit
- Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out
Sizing Chart click here