Pro Bi - food for the microflora of the gut
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $99!
Orders less than $99 pay just $9.95.
Other than Canada, International orders, please email BrreLhorse@aol.com for a shipping quote.
Pro Bi is food for the microflora of the gut in ALL ANIMAL species - for Holistic disease prevention
PRO BI is a biological feed additive designed to maximize digestive efficiency. An animal’s beneficial intestinal bacteria can be destroyed or depleted and the pH of their environment can be altered during times of stress. Competition, travel, breeding, treatment with antibiotics, de-wormers and other medications can cause this stress. Stress can also be created by alterations of weather, environment, feed, and water.
PRO BI does not need to be refrigerated. It has NO EXPIRATION DATE.
16 ounces (96 doses) - (1 dose based on 5 cc per day) - Cost per day $0.57
Directions: (1 oz = 30 ml = 30 cc)
Horses: Use before, during, and after travel and competition. Along with de-wormers, antibiotic and other drug therapies. Use also with alterations of feed, water, and/or environment: 7.5 cc (ml) twice daily, orally or with feed.
- Maintenance: 10 cc (ml) daily.
- Foals: Administer 15 cc (ml) shortly after birth.
Swine: Baby pigs: 1 cc (ml) twice daily syringed or 2 cc (ml) per gallon of milk replacer.
Cows: 30 cc (ml) daily on feed, tubed or syringed orally.
- Calves: Administer 10 cc (ml) shortly after birth.
- Receiving or Calves with reduced feed intake: 10 cc (ml) daily for 7 days on feed or syringed orally.
- Maintenance for Calves: 5 cc (ml) daily on feed as needed.
PRO BI may be used as a milk replacer as indicated below:
- Receiving: 2 cc (ml) per calf per day for 7 days.
- Maintenance: 1 cc (ml) per calf per day.
Note: Can be syringed, if needed. (Can be used with veal calves.)
Allow 60-90 minutes after any medication before administering Pro Bi.