Sure Grip Seat aka Martha Josey Magic Seat
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $99!
Orders less than $99 pay just $9.95.
International orders please email BrreLhorse@aol.com for a shipping quote.
Supreme Sure Grip Saddle Seat improves balance with fast starts and stops. AKA Martha Josey Sure Grip seat. It attaches to most barrel saddles.
These are instock and ready to ship!
The Sure Grip Seat is designed to add security and balance in the saddle for those hard running and quick turning horses, novice riders and young riders.
Attaches to saddle and around thigh with velcro straps and fits most barrel saddles.
Packaged together as a seat cover and a pair of adjustable leg straps.
Order Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large. Size is determined by leg straps.
To determine proper size, measure around upper thigh. Strap sizes below are with the straps laying flat. They do have some stretch but measurements below are with the straps laying flat - not stretched.
- EXTRA SMALL: thigh measurement (8"-15") - laying flat strap length approx 17”.
- SMALL: thigh measurement (16″–19″) - laying flat strap length approx 19”.
- MEDIUM: thigh measurement (20″–25″) - laying flat strap length approx. 23".
- LARGE: thigh measurement (26″–28″) - laying flat strap length approx 28"-29".
- XLARGE: thigh measurement (29"-35") - laying flat strap length approx 35".
Easy Installation: 1. Lay the Sure Grip across the saddle seat from side to side with straps toward the back of saddle and fenders. 2. Fasten the back straps first, then raise one fender at a time and fasten side straps. 3. Adjust each side so it fits the saddle snugly. 4. Place the hook side of the leg bands on the seat just installed, mount, then fasten the leg bands around your thighs. 5. Release when dismounting, leave leg bands on saddle so they are always handy.