5 Star Treeless Saddle Pad Open Spine Black 7/8 inch Brown wear leathers 38x30.75
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $99!
Orders less than $99 pay just $9.95.
Other than Canada, International orders, please email BrreLhorse@aol.com for a shipping quote.
5 Star Treeless saddle pad - Black with brown wear leathers, open spine - the world's finest saddle pad
The self contouring treeless 5-Star saddle pad is made to drop down below the rigging of a treeless saddle. The Treeless saddle pad is made with the self-contour fit to prevent the saddle from "rolling" which sometimes happens with treeless saddles. The self contouring (open spine) design transfers weight from the spine to the edge of the pad. The 100% pure virgin wool felt wicks away moisture, cleans up easily and stabilizes your saddle with limited cinching. Hand made in the USA!
- Thickness: 7/8 inch - The best all-around use saddle pad recommended for trail riding, team penning, cutting, reining, and barrel racing.
- Size: 38 inch width x 30 3/4 inch length
- Cleaning sponge included.
Top quality, pressed, high density 100% WOOL FELT is the base pad component, with 5-6 oz. wear leathers on the sides and top line. This wool felt is manufactured to strict specifications, using the highest quality virgin wool (90%), blended with recombed wool (10%) which allows for the highest degree of protection and economic benefit.
- 20% less cinching needed
- All natural, 100% wool felt with 40% MORE virgin wool than ANY other 100% wool pad
- 3x more compression protection than synthetic neoprene pads
- Even weight distribution and impact absorption
- 4x greater wicking ability
- Eliminates heat build-up
- 2000+ hours of maximum riding protection
- Soft and durable, easy clean-up
- 90% virgin wool
We Also Recommend
5 Star Saddle Pad Black 3/4 inch Dark Brown wear leathers 30x28