5 Star Treeless Saddle Pad Black 7/8 inch Brown wear leathers 38x27.5
Free shipping in the USA on orders over $99!
Orders less than $99 pay just $9.95.
Other than Canada, International orders, please email BrreLhorse@aol.com for a shipping quote.
5 Star Treeless Saddle Pad - black with brown wear leathers - the world's finest saddle pad
This treeless 5-Star saddle pad is made to drop down below the rigging of a treeless saddle and helps prevent the saddle from "rolling" which sometimes happens with treeless saddles. The 100% pure virgin wool felt wicks away moisture, cleans up easily and stabilizes your saddle with limited cinching. Hand made in the USA!
- Thickness: 7/8 inch - The best all-around use saddle pad recommended for trail riding, team penning, cutting, reining, and barrel racing.
- Size: 38 inch width x 27 1/2 inch length
- Cleaning sponge included.
Top quality, pressed, high density 100% WOOL FELT is the base pad component, with 5-6 oz. wear leathers on the sides and top line. This wool felt is manufactured to strict specifications, using the highest quality virgin wool (90%), blended with recombed wool (10%) which allows for the highest degree of protection and economic benefit.
- 20% less cinching needed
- All natural, 100% wool felt with 40% MORE virgin wool than ANY other 100% wool pad
- 3x more compression protection than synthetic neoprene pads
- Even weight distribution and impact absorption
- 4x greater wicking ability
- Eliminates heat build-up
- 2000+ hours of maximum riding protection
- Soft and durable, easy clean-up
- 90% virgin wool